Working as Network Engineer give me several chance for traveling around Indonesia and other country. Therefore I list the airport that I ever stopped (in my opinion only).
The most interesting airport that I ever stopped is Changi Airport – Singapore. This airport is awesome, all of terminal offered me any services and good entertainment, very good design and attractive atmosphere.
The second airport is Kingsford-Smith Airport- Sidney, NSW, Australia. This is very shining and large, this is one of awesome airport after Changi.
The third is Suvarnabhumi Airport – Bangkok, Thailand. This is the new one, very shining and large but not as large and clean as Changi.
The latter are the list below, just an ordinary airport with some stuff and some of that still far from good.
Seoul Incheon Airport – South Korea.
Hongkong Airport – Hongkong.
San Francisco Airport – San Francisco, CA, USA.
New Delhi Airport – New Delhi, India.
The last are my country’s airport, some of them called international airport and some national airport. I put the number to list the airport from the bigger to the smaller.
(1) Soekarno-Hatta Airport – Jakarta, Indonesia
(2) Ngurah Rai Airport – Denpasar, Indonesia
(3) Sepinggan Airport – Balikpapan, Indonesia
(4) Juanda Airport – Surabaya, Indonesia
(5) Polonia Airport – Medan, Indonesia
(6) Achmad Yani Airport – Semarang, Indonesia
(7) Abdul Rachman Saleh Airport – Malang, Indonesia
My journey still continue and will see another airport around 🙂